Thursday, February 16, 2006

Welcome to our blog! As the first posting on this site, I simply want to let each of you know that this site will be used to communicate news about our family, the work among the Kabiye and any thoughts or ideas that might come to mind so that we can bounce ideas back and forth. I will readily admit that I am not the foremost writer so don't expect anything grand or certainly not always grammatically correct. I don't have the time to worry about those things. I will also quickly admit that I was refusing to get into the blogging scene. However, I can see the benefits of using this tool for communication with and spiritual enrichment from those I know. Becky and I both will be using this site, so you can expect views and news from both of our perspectives from time to time. Please do not expect to view daily entries, but when something of significance takes place we will certainly try to give you the news here. For those of you who know about our Kabiye Team News, this will also help to supplement stories that we cannot fully express in that letter. To view that letter each week you can go to www.harvestfields.net and find the link there. Also, feel free to reply to any blog that you read here and we look forward to reading your reactions and thoughts. Well, God bless each of you.

1 comment:

Matt Miller said...

Dave,

I love getting comments on my blogs, so I'm glad to get to be the first to comment on yours!

I'm excited to see you have entered the world of blogging! I look forward to reading what you have to share, and I pray God will use this to draw more people into prayer for our work.